2013 Year 300g (10.58 Oz) Supreme Fuding Organic Shou Mei ShouMei Long Life Eyebrow White Tea Chinese Zodiac Sheep Cake
How to Choice the tea from GOARTEA House?
All our tea grade marked the follow standard:
Normal, premium, Supreme, Nonpareil Supreme.
AAA, AAA+, AAAA, AAAA+, AAAAA, AAAAA+, AAAAA+++.
Shou Mei is also Called 'Gong Mei' (Tribute Eyebo), produced from naturally withered upper leaf and tips, with a stronger flavor reminiscent of lighter Oolong teas. It is mostly grown in the Fujian Province Province in China. Because it is plucked later than Bai Mu Dan the tea may be darker in color, but it should still have a proportionate green color.
Tasting and brewing:
1. Generally use 3g white tea per 200ml (7oz) water.
2. The water temperature for brewing white tea should be 100% boiled water.
3. Pour the hot water over the tea leaves, and wait for about 5 minutes' infusion when the water becomes light yellow.
4. Then enjoy the tea. Could brew 4-5 times.
The Storage of White Tea:
Protect against the tide, peculiar smell, keeps in low temperature and refrigerat
- Net Weight:300g (10.58 Oz) Cake
- Type: White tea (ShouMei Cake).
- Vintage:2013 Year Leaf.